In the context of the new European legislation, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform you of our policy regarding the processing of your personal data.
Your personal data may be processed by Transrad. We will always treat your personal data with the utmost care. Further on in this Privacy Notice, you will find the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data.
If you have any questions or remarks regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data controller:
Address: Avenue de l’Espérance 1 – 6220 Fleurus – Belgium
Tel: 00 32 71 82 97 59
You can also always contact the data protection authority via:
Processing of personal data
We may process some of your personal data.
– This is always done in the context of your relationship with Transrad;
– We limit it to the data strictly necessary to provide a good service;
– We may share your data with third parties. This is always done in the context of our services;
– Transrad and any third parties will treat your personal data confidentially and with the utmost care.
Which personal data are processed.
As part of the relationship between you and Transrad, the following personal data may be processed:
– Personal identification data:
Eg. Name, First name, Address, date of birth, national registration number,…
– Financial identification data:
Eg. Account numbers
– Electronic identification data:
Eg. E-mail address
– Professional identification data:
Eg. Professional activity, current job, function,
If you are an employee of an organisation or company that has a contractual relationship with Transrad (e.g. supplier, customer, client, … ), we will process your business data (e.g. business e-mail address, business phone number, …) and personal data (e.g. surname, first name, …) in the context of the execution of this contractual relationship.
Purpose of the processing
Regarding the relationship between you and Transrad, personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
– Customer administration/customer management
– Supplier administration/supplier management
– Supplier administration/staff and intermediary’s management
– Accounting operations
– Dispute management
– Execution of agreements
– Organization of the transports
If you are an employee of an organisation or company that has a contractual relationship with Transrad (e.g. supplier, customer, client, …), we may use your data in the context of the execution of this contractual relationship.
Duration of processing
Transrad will only retain your data for the period necessary for the purposes of achieving and fulfilling the objectives under 2.2, unless a longer retention period is required or justified by law or another legal obligation.
Transfer of your data to third parties
In certain cases, your personal data may be passed on to third parties. More specifically:
– To companies cooperating in the framework of activities linked to the work of Transrad (e.g. subcontractors, service providers, etc.);
– To competent authorities within the framework of legal and regulatory obligations.
Data subject’s rights
Within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation, you are granted a number of rights with regard to the processing of your personal data. These are:
– Right of access and copy of data
– Right of rectification of such data
– Right to have the data deleted (right to be forgotten)
– Right to limitation of processing
– Right to transferability of data
If you have any questions about or wish to exercise these rights, please contact our data controller firstname.lastname@example.org or the Data Protection Authority (email@example.com).
Contact details of the data controller
|Address:||Avenue de l’Espérance 1 – 6220 Fleurus – Belgium|
|Tel:||0032 71 82 97 59|
|Fax:||0032 71 82 97 68|
We hope to have informed you sufficiently about the way in which we handle your personal data.
Avenue de l’Espérance 1
Tel: 0032 71 82 97 59